LATTE during COVID
Why wait? Be inspired with LATTE’s Virtual Acting Training. Please note that, currently, all of our classes
meet online. We want you to have the best experience, so:
- Remember to charge your device.
- Download the Zoom app in advance.
- Use a device that has a camera and microphone (computer, tablet, or phone).
- Be ready to have fun and be patient with your internet connection.
- Mute yourself you’re in transit when you are not “center stage”!
- Let’s keep finding inspiration in each other to keep moving forward!
At LATTE, the safety and well-being of our students, faculty, staff, volunteers, guests, and the
entire community are always our first priority. As the COVID-19 pandemic evolves, we continue
to follow recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the World
Health Organization, and the Illinois Department of Health and Human Services.
Please remember the 3W’s so we can perform and practice in person sooner!