Wondering what you should do this summer?
Join our Theater Intensive which culminates in a full length production of
Murder on the Orient Express
(Depending on cast chemistry and complement, the director may change the show to best showcase the cast!)
Teens age 13-19 Welcome No Experience Necessary
Saturday, June 3rd, 12pm-2pm, or
Saturday June 10th 12pm-2pm
Location: Cornerstone Community Church
9008 Fairview Rd. Brookfield, IL
Enter through Parking Lot Doors.
Be part of the iconic cast of Agatha Christie’s Murder on the Orient Express. Just after midnight, a snowdrift stops the Orient Express in its tracks. The luxurious train is surprisingly full for the time of the year, but by the morning it is one passenger fewer. An American tycoon lies dead in his compartment, stabbed eight times, his door locked from the inside. Isolated and with a killer in their midst, the passengers rely on detective Hercule Poirot to identify the murderer – in case he or she decides to strike again.
Cast: 5 female, 5 male with some crossplay
2 hours runtime
Teen Cast Only
Practices are Monday-Thursday in June, Monday – Friday in July
Performance Dates: July 28th- 30th
Mandatory Heck Week: Starts July 20th and continues every day from then to the Performance Dates
You must be available for every practice during Heck Week and all day on all Show Dates.
How do I register?
- Register for an audition to join the program by completing our Student Information Form (link below)
- Mrs. Pfluger will then get in touch and set up a time for an audition.
- No experience is necessary! Truly!
- These are low-stress auditions where we learn about you and you can learn about the program.
- If accepted into the summer program, the tuition is $175.
- LATTE does everything it can to keep tuition as low as possible to make sure cost is not a barrier to participation. LATTE has a scholarship fund to help families in need cover their tuition cost and requests are held in confidence. If cost is prohibiting your student’s participation, please use this form to request a scholarship: Scholarship Request Form.
- Casting will be finalized the first week of the program.
- Questions? Call Felicia Pfluger 708-655-0989