Wondering what you should do this summer?
Join our Theater Intensive which culminates in a full length production of
And Then There Were None
(Depending on cast chemistry and complement, the director may change the show to best showcase the cast!)
Teens Age 13-19 Welcome No Experience Necessary
Auditions by Appointment
Text (708) 655-0989
Location: LATTE Theater
900 South La Grange Road, La Grange, IL 60525
(The American Legion. Enter through Parking Lot Doors)
Be part of the iconic cast of Agatha Christie’s And Then There Were None. Enjoy LATTE’s suspenseful thriller that was the basis for Clue, with enough comedy and mystery to leave you on the edge of your seat!
Be part of the iconic cast of Agatha Christie’s And Then There Were None.
Enjoy LATTE’s suspenseful thriller that was the basis for Clue, with enough comedy and mystery to leave you on the edge of your seat! Ten strangers on a clandestine island. Each holds a murderous secret. All are welcome. All under false pretenses. Their host, an eccentric millionaire, is missing. A secret recorded message is played accusing each of them of having gotten away with murder. One by one the guests begin to die at the hands of a diabolical avenger via means foreshadowed by a nursery rhyme above the mantel …until there were none. Stranded and haunted, we ask… which of them is the killer? We watch with bated breath, waiting for the killer to strike again. Be part of the cast of this masterfully mysterious and macabre puzzle. Directed by Felicia Pfluger
Practices are Monday – Friday 12 -3
Performance Dates: July 28th- 30th
Mandatory Heck Week: Starts July 20th
OPEN ROLE DESCRIPTION
The General had it all. Respected. Pinnacle of a military career. A beautiful younger wife that worshipped him. Trusted. A younger soldier that viewed him like a father. Then time passed. Yet… during WW1, he sent Arthur, the son he never had, to certain death on the battlefield after learning Arthur had an affair with the General’s wife. His marriage still eroded, and his wife died. Alone, his guilt and paranoia grew. After feeling forgotten in retirement, widowed and alone, he comes to the Island in hopes reunite with old army buddies. As the murders happen in And Then There Were None, the General develops a morbid, creepy sense of peace bordering on deranged as dementia pairs with euphoric release and a means of escape, adding to the tension and comedy in this version. Could be played in any gender.
ROGERS THE BUTLER
The dignified but comedic servant/butler who “carrys on” even after their son is found dead and the bodies begin piling up. The murder’s recording accuses Rogers and his family of letting their former employer die… or actually killing her because they stood to inherit money from her. Shows the classism in England in the 1930s- 40s As servants were expected to serve despite all. Played in any gender. Immediate openings
2 hours runtime
Teen Cast Only Ages 13 – 19
Practices are Monday – Friday, 12 – 3 PM
Performance Dates: July 28th- 30th
Mandatory Heck Week: Starts July 20th and continues every day from then to the Performance Dates
You must be available for every practice during Heck Week and all day on all Show Dates.
How do I register?
- Register for an audition to join the program by completing our Student Information Form (link below)
- Mrs. Pfluger will then get in touch and set up a time for an audition.
- No experience is necessary! Truly!
- These are low-stress auditions where we learn about you and you can learn about the program.
- If accepted into the summer program, the tuition is $175.
- LATTE does everything it can to keep tuition as low as possible to make sure cost is not a barrier to participation. LATTE has a scholarship fund to help families in need cover their tuition cost and requests are held in confidence. If cost is prohibiting your student’s participation, please use this form to request a scholarship: Scholarship Request Form.
- Casting will be finalized the first week of the program.
- Questions? Call Felicia Pfluger 708-655-0989