Join the Magic off the Stage!
ABOUT THE ACTING TRAINING CAMP INTENSIVE
THE FUN STARTS NOW! LATTE THEATER’S Interactive Program is almost here as we debut our VIRTUAL/LIVE ACTING TRAINING Series! Watch your tween and teens as they channel their talents and inner creativity with UNLIMITED SESSIONS from ANYWHERE in the world online. LATTE offers an Acting Movement Method that puts you succeeding front and center stage. We create together with collaborative leadership and tons of ways to grow and have fun!
LATTE’s Movement Method engages beginners while challenging experienced actors. We offer INTERACTIVE, LIVE sessions focused on micro-expressions, acting techniques, plays, and multiple scene studies.
Members enjoy an All Access Pass, Guest Lectures and Weekly One-on-One Coaching Sessions with
LATTE’s Movement Method, which has served teens from the Tristate Area for over a decade.
Fall Session starts early September. First half of session ends early-mid October. Second Half ends mid-November
Movement Method Mondays
Stage Combat Wednesdays
Wellness and Writing Thursdays
WHO CAN JOIN?
All students are encouraged (though tweens and teens are our focus) in this intensive program. We challenge the advanced actor/actress and inspire the beginner. Families can attend, and parents are always welcome, just like our regular LATTE session.
LATTE’s engaging, interactive program offers our authentic movement method and acting training techniques. Be inspired wherever you are! Individual coaching is an integral hallmark of our program! The curriculum will be focused on:
- Mini-Intensive Sessions
- Plays/Scene Studies
- Guest Lecturers
- Individual Coaching
LATTE offers collaborative video sessions, and projects help the individual thrive, and groups succeed. Our intensive program helps teens channel their energy and creativity, find internal motivation, and develop critical thinking, empathy, leadership and project management skills.THE FUN STARTS NOW! LATTE THEATER’S LIVE AND UNSTAGED Summer Program is almost here as we debut our VIRTUAL ACTING TRAINING Series!
- Membership covers all the students in your family!
- Attend UNLIMITED Mini-Intensive Workshops and Scene Studies
- Learn actively with LATTE’s impressive Visiting Artists who have inspired LATTE teens for over a decade, and the Creator of the Pfluger Empathy Movement Method.
- Weekly “Spot Light” Workshops geared around your teen’s specific interests
- Family Acting Activities to get your up, moving, and acting
- Downloadable scripts and hand-out materials available for many workshops
- Families are always welcome, just as in person LATTE events, to attend practices.
- Educational Approaches that help visual, kinesthetic and auditory learners succeed
- Movement Method Techniques will help with self-confidence and awareness.
- Break Out Rooms and Enrichment Projects with Coaching.
- Enjoy as the perfect gift! Just email us to let us know the contact info of the recipient.
WHEN: WEEKDAY SCHEDULE:
10:00 – 11 AM for Acting Training Lessons/Techniques and Mini Intensives.
12:30-1:30 for Scene Studies and Play Practice
TBA Guest lecturers will be announced throughout the month.
In a nutshell:
- OPTIONAL ATTENDANCE
- MINIMAL TIME COMMITMENT
- MAXIMUM FLEXIBILITY – 45 UNIQUE MINI-SESSIONS/WORKSHOPS!
- FAMILY PRICE –All kids under one roof = ONE PRICE!
- OPTIONAL PROFESSIONAL SCENE STUDIES FOR FREE.
- FREE CHOICE OF ATTENDING ANY WEEKDAY SESSIONS. NO CAP.
A little more info:
- Every day (Mon-Fri) there’s a mini-workshop from 10-11 AM
- Different Focuses and Awesome Presenters:
- Comedy – Jokes, Physical Schtick, Stand-Up, Improv!
- Healthy Stage Combat – 8 Fun Sessions
- Acting Training Techniques and Movement Method
- Character Work and Authentic Stage Wellness
- Students can keep it light and just observe or be more active participants, whatever their level of interest and energy is that day.
Want more? Each week will have a different “Scene Study” focus that is OPTIONAL.
- Scene studies will also be Mon-Fri, start at 12:30 – 1:30pm.
- Students who CHOOSE to be involved that scene study are asked to be available THAT WEEK to participate in the scene study every day.
- Every week is new and different: Choose which ones to attend based on your interest in the scene and your availability.
- If you are interested in a special scene from a play, we probably can make it happen!
- Opportunity to be in an online study of the play Little Women
The cost is $100 per session, or $150 for both. No matter who or how many in your family tune in!
MINI-INTENSIVE SESSIONS INCLUDE:
- Authentic Acting
- Using your Screen Space
- Stage Combat
- Voice Acting
- Physicality and Body Awareness
- Stage Timing and Pacing
- Building a Scene
- Slap Stick Physicality and Clowning
- Establishing Healthy Intimacy on Stage
- Creating a Backstory
- Directing Techniques
- Text Analysis
- Dance, Creativity and Movement: Using Muscle Memory
- Story Telling
- Creativity in Careers
- Personal Wellness
- Goals on Stage and in the Wings (in life).
- Breathing to heighten your performance
- Song Writing
- Effective Script Notations
- …and More!
SHOWS FOR SCENE/FULL LENGTH STUDY :
- Little Women
- The 39 Steps
- An Agatha Christie Study
- Heroes and Villians
- Gilmore Girls
- Carol Burnette
- Anne of Green Gables
- Almost Maine
- All in the Timing
- Alice in Wonderland
- Making God Laugh
- Born Yesterday
- Steel Magnolias
- …and many more
$150 for the ENTIRE Fall Session or $100 for either first or second half.
Adherence to the Actor’s Code is an integral part of LATTE. including no cell phone usage during our virtual rehearsals. Roles may need to be shifted if attendance becomes a consistent issue .