12 Angry Jurors
Teens age 12-19 are welcome
No experience necessary
A man just stood trial for the fatal stabbing of his father. “He doesn’t stand a chance,” the 12 jurors hear as they leave to vote to send this 19-year-old kid to the electric chair – or for innocence, because of reasonable doubt. It looks like an open-and-shut case—until one of the jurors begins opening the others’ eyes. Each juror reveals his or her own character as the various testimonies are re-examined, the murder is re-enacted… and a new murder threat is born before their eyes!
Tempers boil, arguments grow heated, and the jurors rage. The jurors’ final verdict and how they reach it — in fierce scenes that will electrify your audience and keep them on the edge of their seats — add up to a fine, mature piece of dramatic literature, an experience you’ll be proud to star in! Produced in arrangement with Dramatic
Publishing. 1 hour 15 Minute Run time.
Teens 12 – 19 PG
Acceptance of a Role means you are available all heck week & performance dates and are fully committed to shine with us on stage! The final show is based on cast chemistry and complement to showcase the talent of ensemble. All shows are full-length plays.
Practices are January – May, Tuesday and Wednesday evenings 6pm-9pm and Saturdays 12 -3pm
Performance Dates: TBD Nov 2023
Mandatory Heck Week: Every day for the week leading up to the Performance Dates
You must be available for every practice during Heck Week and all day on all Show Dates.
How do I audition?
- Register for an audition to join the program by filling out this form.
You’re also welcome to contact Mrs. Pfluger directly to chat beforehand: 708-655-0989.
- Mrs. Pfluger will then get in touch and set up a time for an audition.
- No experience is necessary! Truly!
- These are low-stress auditions where we learn about you and you can learn about the program.
- If accepted, the tuition is $175.
- LATTE does everything it can to keep tuition as low as possible to make sure cost is not a barrier to participation. LATTE has a scholarship fund to help families in need cover their tuition cost and requests are held in confidence. If cost is prohibiting your student’s participation, please use this form to request a scholarship: Scholarship Request Form.